NEW PLYMOUTH CHRISTIAN CHURCH (NP2C) AGM
The 2nd AGM of the New Plymouth Christian Church (NP2C) was to called to order by the meeting Chairman Senior Pastor Stephan Dyer at 2pm on 23rd May 2021 in the NP Baptist Church Lounge room. 87 Liardet Street, New Plymouth.
Prayer was delivered by the Chairman Senior Pastor Stephan.
PresentSenior Pastor Stephan, Brothers: Moch, Billy, Jay, Darrell, Trevor, Thomas and Joemarie; sisters: Evanne, Alma, Jereme, Jana and Sim.
Approval of MinutesThe reading and approval of the last year’s AGM minutes has not been read as the Pastor has unintentionally did not bring it. However it is noted that the minutes has been distributed either on line or hard copy, as Brother Darrell confirmed he has a copy. We request members to dig their file either in their online documents or hard copies.
- Sr Ptr Stephan read his report on NP2C’s activities for the year 2020-2021.
- Minutes of the BOT Meeting on 25 April 2021 and thr Senior Leadership meeting held on17 January 2021 has been discussed as part of the report by Snr Ptr Stephan. Amendment of the Trust Deed to include Jana as Trustee member to be issued for signature of the BOT Trustees.
- Financial Report was read and presented by Sis Evanne, copies has been sent online to the BOT members online previously. Hard copy is kept in the office for member’s viewing should be necessary.
- Banking system for NP2C will be changed due to cheques would no longer be in use. With this change, its been approved to have a separate charge/eftpos card for the church’s everyday operation through a Petty Cash Card with an automatic replenish amount of $200 monthly. Unused amount will be rolled over until the end of each financial year for review if necessary.
- Mission report: Sis Evanne reported about the donations of $150 monthly to Four Square Church in Kidapawan, Cotabato Philippines. Photos and video report on USB for showing. A $100 love donation are still extended to church members for bereavement and other needs.
- Approved to donate $600 to the Apostolic Divine Church of Christ-Bataan Inc. for the roof of the church.
- Report on the Youth Camp by Bro Moch done on 9th-10th April 2021. Positive results on the youth friendship, enjoyed activities, sharing and Bible reading. Bro Moch to plan further activity schedule to continue the spiritual work with the youth.
- TV screen to be installed at the back of the lounge for the music ministry and other usage. Approved to install by Pastor Martien.
- Report on the May activities: Mother’s day, Gatsby night by Sis Evanne.
New BusinessPlanned activities for the rest of the year:
Men’s Breakfast (TBA
Father’s Day Celebration (September 5, 2021)
NP2C 3rd Year Annivrsary
Agenda for Next MeetingList the items to be discussed at the next meeting.
Adjournment 1:10 pm by Senior Pastor Stephan with prayer by Sis Evanne. The next AGM will be on 2022, time and place will be advised.Minutes submitted by:
Senior Pastor Stephan Dyer